Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What exactly is "mouse derivation?"

I love the Adwords ads I'm getting:

Equine Embryo Transfer

Mouse Derivation

I couldn't have gotten those if I'd tried.

Well, I'm pretty sure that no one's actually read any of this aimless blog, ok, like 1 or 2 people were probably not me or some web crawler/verification/spider thing. I had 8 visitors in 1 day, according to Google Analytics (I do love Google - they might turn on us in 10 years and try to make us all worship them, but in the meantime I'm a big fan) - so 8 visits in one day! That's really almost exciting if you have gotten about 20 total. And some were probably me, for all I know.

Unfortunately, even if they were all individual people who are not me, I doubt that very many of them are in the market for an "Equine Embryo Transfer." I don't think I'm gonna get rich on the internet anytime soon.

The weirdest thing about writing on here and checking the stats occasionally is that in many ways, I *hope* no one's reading it. Cause a lot of it makes me feel silly to look back on it. I just start writing in my odd way and don't stop. I'm just writing to myself more than anything. Not to say that if you're reading this I want you to leave immediately, I'm just terribly shy and guarded in many ways, even in an anonymous setting like this. I've got a few issues to work out.

Well, I'd like to end with a suggestion that you check out that whole "Mouse Derivation" thing and just see what it is. It'd probably make me like 2 cents. I still don't even know how much you get from a click! Then like 10 years from now, I might get a check from Google once I've reached the minimum payment of 25 bucks or whatever. Unless Google has taken over the world by then and your ad clicks were the currency and how you were taxed, in which case, if my stats dropped too low, or never rose at all, i'd be deported or executed. I'd rather just get the $25 check. Hopefully they won't take over the world.

No comments: